Harvard Filter Element 1006 - Bypass
- Removes contaminants as low as 1-micron
- Removes water and particles
- Does not remove or deplete additives
- Gear Oil
- Engine Oil
- Other high viscosity oil-based lubricants
- ISO: 220, 320
- SAE: 50
Capacity & Flow Rate
- Requires 20 Qt./18.9 L. of makeup fluid (housing volume)
- *Ideal sump range from 16-250 Gal./60.6-946.4 L.
- Lube 16-22 Gal./60.6-83.3 L.
- Gear 151-250 Gal./571.6-946.4 L.
- Max operating pressure 80 PSI
- Overall dimensions 19.75” (H) 7.5” (D)
- Fits part # 900102, 900101, 900382, 900383, 900276, 900176, 900277, 900037, 900033, 900035
- Used with petroleum or synthetic fluids
- **Flow rates are established using ISO 220-320 viscosity oils at the standard 40° C/104° F and are subject to vary
- *Viscosity, operating temperature, and generated contamination will affect sizing and flow rates of filtration equipment
- Most applications, elements need to be changed between 500-1000 hours for optimal performance, ideally change the element when the flow is half the starting flow or the PSI is double the starting PSI
- The max dirt & water capacities are determined when the flow is reduced by half the original flow (this is the optimal operating condition)