TT626-18-10B Buna-N seal Length 18.00" To Be Used in TT626 18" Housing
10 micron Beta 1000 ISO Cleanliness 17/15/11
TTI’s PowerGuardTM Element line is produced in our Boulder, Colorado facility leveraging 58 years of
FG Industrial Filtration (formerly Mahle) expertise.
TTI’s Dual Phase Microglass media provides world class filtration performance demanded by critical
applications. The Dual Phase technology provides Beta 1000 efficiencies with a built-in pre-filter layer to
extend filter life and reduce initial pressure drops.
- 150 PSID collapse pressure
- 50 PSID change out recommended
- 250 F (121 C) maximum operating temperature
- Dual Phase, dual laminated microglass media reinforced with epoxy coated mesh
Top Applications Top Industries
• Power Generation • Gas Turbines – Turbine Oil
• Pulp & Paper • Oil Purification Systems
• Steel Mills • Vacuum Dehydrators
• Mining • Diesel Fuel Purification Systems
DUAL PHASE MICROGLASS: FILTER MEDIA SELECTION GUIDE
The filter media is the most critical component through which particulate retention is accomplished. For the
multitudes of fluids and applications, TTI has developed and offers a range of filtration media. This allows
elements to be manufactured in a broad range of filtration capabilities to suit these applications.
TTI depth filters consist of Dual Phase media for the treatment of oils, lubricants, flame retardant liquids, fuels,
and synthetic liquids. Our Dual Phase microglass is available in ratings of 1μm, 3μm, 6μm,10μm, and 25μm, Buna-N or Viton seals with high dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop.